How to prepare artisan Pan de bonos
Pandebono is a traditional colombian cheese bread. It is perfect for eating accompanied with a cup of Colombian coffee. It can be made in both a round and a ring shape.
- 2 cups pre-cooked White Corn Flour, brand P.A.N.
- 1 cup of corn starch
- 3 cups of grated salted white cheese
- 3 cups of finely chopped fresh curd
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease a baking tray.
- In a bowl mix the Precooked White Corn Flour, brand P.A.N. with corn starch.
- Incorporate the rest of the ingredients and knead for 8 minutes until a soft dough is obtained.
- Divide the dough into 36 equal portions and form balls. Place on the tray and bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.