Preparation: 20 min.
In this recipe you will learn to make a sweet and sour cabbage salad, it is very common to prepare it in Colombia, where it is ideal to accompany fried fish or a grilled chicken breast. For the dressing we will use mayonnaise. Go ahead and try the Colombian sweet and sour salad because it will surely become one of your favourites.
- 150 grams of green cabbage
- 1 Unit of Carrot
- 150 grams of pineapple
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Unit of Lemon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Pinch of Pepper
- In a bowl mix the grated carrot, the cabbage cut into thin strips and the pineapple peeled and cut into small cubes.
- To season the sweet and sour salad, add mayonnaise and lemon juice. Mix very well.
- Add salt and pepper to the bowl, mix very well. Check that the seasoning of the Colombian salad is to your taste.
- It's time to serve the Colombian bittersweet salad and enjoy accompanying your favorite dish.
- We recommend serving it as a garnish for a fried fish. Bon Appetite!