You might also like...
About This Product
Rocotos are a South American pepper that grow natively on the slopes of the Andes mountain range and is a member of Capsicum pubescens.
Pubescens are called as such because the peppers have a little 'peach fuzz' to them. Thick-walled peppers with black seeds that are mildly resistant to frost make this a unique pepper to be sure.
Product typical from Peru. Quite spicy paste but perfect to accompany a meat dish.
- Standard delivery cost is £9.50 up to 20kg.
- We offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK mainland orders above £65 with a maximum weight of 20kg.
- For Click & Collect Feature items can be picked up in our store at 2 Elephant Road by next working day if ordered before 12pm
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Please allow at least 3-5 working days for UK delivery
- Please allow at least 5-7 working days for EU delivery
- Larger orders will take longer to fulfil and may be sent in multiple parcels for weight above 20kg, at an extra cost of £9.50
- Please note our tracking numbers will provide a delivery confirmation, text message and show progress of shipment.
- Your parcel will be delivered Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm
All of our European deliveries are now courier, fully tracked and securely delivered by DHL- please contact us directly for approximate costs.
Check out also...
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2018 by Nitro App