Chatica Panela Sugar Cane Small (500g pack)
About This Product
Chatica Sugar Cane Small 'panela', also known as 'rapadura' is unrefined whole cane sugar, typical of Central and of Latin America in general, which is a solid form of sucrose derived from the boiling and evaporation of sugarcane juice. It is used in the canning of foods as well as in confectionery, soft drinks, baking, and vinegar- and wine-making.
Apart from being a sweetener, Powder Sugar Cane has been claimed to contain other substances of nutritional value for human consumption such as minerals, antioxidants and vitamins.
It is simply delicious and naturally sweet!
- Standard delivery cost is £9.50 up to 20kg.
- We offer free delivery on all UK mainland orders above £75 with a maximum weight of 20kg.
- For UK orders under £20 and International Orders our weight costs are weight based.
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Please allow at least 3-5 working days for UK delivery
- Please allow at least 5-7 working days for EU delivery
- Our daily order cut off is 11:00am GMT for next day dispatch
- Larger orders will take longer to fulfil and may be sent in multiple parcels for weight above 20kg, at an extra cost of £9.50
- Please note our tracking numbers will provide a delivery confirmation, text message and show progress of shipment.
- Your parcel will be delivered Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm
All of our European deliveries are now courier, fully tracked and securely delivered by DHL- please contact us directly for approximate costs.
Check out also...
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2018 by Nitro App