Chatica Ground "Achiote" - Annatto Seeds (100g pack)
About This Product
Achiote is popular Latin American spice. It is an orange-red condiment and food colouring derived from the seeds of the achiote tree (Bixa Orellana) and is often used to impart a yellow or orange colour to foods, but sometimes also for its flavour and aroma.
It possesses powerful antimicrobial properties that can help kill off some of the harmful bacteria that cause infection and disease.
Achiote or annatto is mainly used to give a golden orangish colour to the food. Its scent is described as slightly peppery with a hint of nutmeg and flavour as slightly nutty, sweet and peppery.
- Standard delivery cost is £9.50 up to 20kg.
- We offer free delivery on all UK mainland orders above £75 with a maximum weight of 20kg.
- For UK orders under £20 and International Orders our weight costs are weight based.
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Please allow at least 3-5 working days for UK delivery
- Please allow at least 5-7 working days for EU delivery
- Our daily order cut off is 11:00am GMT for next day dispatch
- Larger orders will take longer to fulfil and may be sent in multiple parcels for weight above 20kg, at an extra cost of £9.50
- Please note our tracking numbers will provide a delivery confirmation, text message and show progress of shipment.
- Your parcel will be delivered Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm
All of our European deliveries are now courier, fully tracked and securely delivered by DHL- please contact us directly for approximate costs.
Check out also...
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2018 by Nitro App