Chatica Cassava (1kg Pack)
You might also like...
About This Product
Also called yuca, manioc, mandioca, aipim, and tapioca - is a woody shrub native to South America of the spurge family, Euphorbiaceae. It is incredibly versatile: it can be boiled, baked, steamed, grilled, fried, mashed or added to stews.
It is extensively cultivated as an annual crop in tropical and subtropical regions for its edible starchy tuberous root, a major source of carbohydrates. Loaded with beneficial antioxidants and vitamin C, adding yucca into your diet is a simple way to give your immune system a healthy boost.
Frequently, it is served with meat, sprinkled with salt, pepper and lime juice. Many recipes call for it to be grated. When cooked, it turns yellow, slightly translucent and a little sweet.
- Standard delivery cost is £9.50 up to 20kg.
- We offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK mainland orders above £65 with a maximum weight of 20kg.
- For Click & Collect Feature items can be picked up in our store at 2 Elephant Road by next working day if ordered before 12pm
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Please allow at least 3-5 working days for UK delivery
- Please allow at least 5-7 working days for EU delivery
- Larger orders will take longer to fulfil and may be sent in multiple parcels for weight above 20kg, at an extra cost of £9.50
- Please note our tracking numbers will provide a delivery confirmation, text message and show progress of shipment.
- Your parcel will be delivered Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm
All of our European deliveries are now courier, fully tracked and securely delivered by DHL- please contact us directly for approximate costs.
Check out also...
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2018 by Nitro App