You might also like...
About This Product
Chatica Quinua Roja - In English 'Red Quinoa' has grown in the Peruvian Andes, Ecuador, Bollivia, Chile and Colombia, as well as at sea level in the south-central Chile, from about 5000 years ago.
Quinoa is a complete source of proteins, which provides the human being with all the necessary amino acids. The other complete sources of protein come mostly from animals, this makes quinoa a special food in terms of dietary benefits.
Red quinoa has 6 grams of protein per serving. You can get at least 200-350 calories in a single cup of red quinoa. As in other types of quinoa, red quinoa is rich in protein, which contains all the essential amino acids.
- Standard delivery cost is £9.50 up to 20kg.
- We offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK mainland orders above £65 with a maximum weight of 20kg.
- For Click & Collect Feature items can be picked up in our store at 2 Elephant Road by next working day if ordered before 12pm
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Please allow at least 3-5 working days for UK delivery
- Please allow at least 5-7 working days for EU delivery
- Larger orders will take longer to fulfil and may be sent in multiple parcels for weight above 20kg, at an extra cost of £9.50
- Please note our tracking numbers will provide a delivery confirmation, text message and show progress of shipment.
- Your parcel will be delivered Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm
All of our European deliveries are now courier, fully tracked and securely delivered by DHL- please contact us directly for approximate costs.
Check out also...
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2018 by Nitro App