In Peru and Colombia, mote refers to husked white corn kernels that have been boiled with charcoal or firewood. Its use dates back more than 7000 years ago, with the pre-Columbian cultures like the Incas.
Corn is a high-antioxidant food & it provides a good dose of fibre, with about 4.5 grams of fibre per cup of kernels
The B vitamins such as B1, B3 and B9 containing also aid in the functioning of the central nervous system. It is a complete food that also gives you minerals like magnesium, calcium, iron and phosphorus.
- Standard delivery cost is £9.50 up to 20kg UK mainland (England, Wales & Scotland).
- We offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK mainland orders above £65 with a maximum weight of 20kg.
- For Click & Collect service, items can be picked up in our store at 2 Elephant Road by next working day (if ordered before 12pm).
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Please allow at least 3-5 working days for UK delivery
- Please allow at least 5-7 working days for EU delivery
- Larger orders will take longer to fulfil and may be sent in multiple parcels for weight above 20kg, at an extra cost of £9.50
- Please note our tracking numbers will provide a delivery confirmation, text message and show progress of shipment.
- Your parcel will be delivered Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm
All of our European deliveries are now courier, fully tracked and securely delivered by APC- Overnight
You might also like...
Check out also...
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2020 by Nitro App