Aji Mirasol Seco, which means Dried Yellow Chilli or Dried Yellow Hot Pepper is a sun-dried chilli pepper with a unique flavour and intensity. It’s less floral and citric than fresh chilli peppers, and has a more complex and concentrated taste.
The best thing about it is that the drying process makes it lightweight and gives it a long shelf life, keeping its piquancy for many months. Before using, this hot pepper needs to be seeded, toasted, and then re-hydrated in hot water and blanched three times, changing the water each time, to reduce its heat.
It is used in a wide range of Peruvian dishes and sometimes referred as "Inca's food".
- Standard delivery cost is £9.50 up to 20kg UK mainland (England, Wales & Scotland).
- We offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK mainland orders above £65 with a maximum weight of 20kg.
- For Click & Collect service, items can be picked up in our store at 2 Elephant Road by next working day (if ordered before 12pm).
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Please allow at least 3-5 working days for UK delivery
- Please allow at least 5-7 working days for EU delivery
- Larger orders will take longer to fulfil and may be sent in multiple parcels for weight above 20kg, at an extra cost of £9.50
- Please note our tracking numbers will provide a delivery confirmation, text message and show progress of shipment.
- Your parcel will be delivered Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm
All of our European deliveries are now courier, fully tracked and securely delivered by APC- Overnight
You might also like...
Check out also...
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2019 by Nitro App