Corn for preparation of the porridge, which is a popular dish in many Latin American countries due to its heirs to the culinary traditions of the pre-Hispanic indigenous cultures in regions of Latin America.
In Colombia there are many different ways to prepare the Mazamorra, but to soften it is better to place the grain to soak overnight prior to cooking.
You can also enjoy it on a very well prepared salty meal like a thick soup that results from mixing a dough made with cornmeal, onion, cilantro and garlic, to which the result of uncooked beans, beans, potatoes, and others.
- Standard delivery cost is £9.50 up to 20kg UK mainland (England, Wales & Scotland).
- We offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK mainland orders above £65 with a maximum weight of 20kg.
- For Click & Collect service, items can be picked up in our store at 2 Elephant Road by next working day (if ordered before 12pm).
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Please allow at least 3-5 working days for UK delivery
- Please allow at least 5-7 working days for EU delivery
- Larger orders will take longer to fulfil and may be sent in multiple parcels for weight above 20kg, at an extra cost of £9.50
- Please note our tracking numbers will provide a delivery confirmation, text message and show progress of shipment.
- Your parcel will be delivered Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm
All of our European deliveries are now courier, fully tracked and securely delivered by APC- Overnight
You might also like...
Check out also...
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2019 by Nitro App