Cinnamon is a spice, used in cookery as a condiment and flavouring material, obtained from the inner bark of several trees from the genus 'Cinnamomum' that is used in both sweet and savory foods.
It is packed with a variety of protective antioxidants that reduce free radical damage and slow the aging process. Adding cinnamon to your routine can come with a long list of benefits, including better blood sugar control, improved oral hygiene, enhanced heart health and reduced inflammation among others.
Our sticks used in the preparation of chocolate, and many dessert recipes, such as apple pie, doughnuts, and cinnamon buns as well as spicy candies, coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and liqueurs.
- Standard delivery cost is £9.50 up to 20kg UK mainland (England, Wales & Scotland).
- We offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK mainland orders above £65 with a maximum weight of 20kg.
- For Click & Collect service, items can be picked up in our store at 2 Elephant Road by next working day (if ordered before 12pm).
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Please allow at least 3-5 working days for UK delivery
- Please allow at least 5-7 working days for EU delivery
- Larger orders will take longer to fulfil and may be sent in multiple parcels for weight above 20kg, at an extra cost of £9.50
- Please note our tracking numbers will provide a delivery confirmation, text message and show progress of shipment.
- Your parcel will be delivered Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm
All of our European deliveries are now courier, fully tracked and securely delivered by APC- Overnight
You might also like...
Check out also...
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2019 by Nitro App