One of the biggest health benefits of lupin beans is the high protein content. One cup of cooked, boiled, and unsalted lupin beans boasts nearly 26 grams of protein. It also contains an impressive 4.6 grams of fibre.
It comes from Ecuador and North of Peru. It is characterized by its high protein and fiber, besides being an important antioxidant containing "high quality proteins". This plant has many properties, since it also helps balance the amino acids.
It concentrates significant amounts of vitamins B and E. Also it has significant amounts of zinc, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Standard delivery cost is £9.50 up to 20kg UK mainland (England, Wales & Scotland).
- We offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK mainland orders above £65 with a maximum weight of 20kg.
- For Click & Collect service, items can be picked up in our store at 2 Elephant Road by next working day (if ordered before 12pm).
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Please allow at least 3-5 working days for UK delivery
- Please allow at least 5-7 working days for EU delivery
- Larger orders will take longer to fulfil and may be sent in multiple parcels for weight above 20kg, at an extra cost of £9.50
- Please note our tracking numbers will provide a delivery confirmation, text message and show progress of shipment.
- Your parcel will be delivered Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm
All of our European deliveries are now courier, fully tracked and securely delivered by APC- Overnight
You might also like...
Check out also...
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2020 by Nitro App