Achiote Paste, also known as “recado Colorado” in the Yucatan, where it originated. This marinating paste can be used on chicken, pork or fish.
Although the base for achiote paste is sold under several brand names, ready to be mixed with orange juice, this homemade version has a much fresher, livelier taste and keeps for months in the refrigerator.
It is a basic ingredient in the preparation of numerous dishes of the Mexican cuisine as it is used to season traditional recipes like the cochinita pibil, ball tamales and many more dishes.
- Standard delivery cost is £9.50 up to 20kg UK mainland (England, Wales & Scotland).
- We offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK mainland orders above £65 with a maximum weight of 20kg.
- For Click & Collect service, items can be picked up in our store at 2 Elephant Road by next working day (if ordered before 12pm).
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Please allow at least 3-5 working days for UK delivery
- Please allow at least 5-7 working days for EU delivery
- Larger orders will take longer to fulfil and may be sent in multiple parcels for weight above 20kg, at an extra cost of £9.50
- Please note our tracking numbers will provide a delivery confirmation, text message and show progress of shipment.
- Your parcel will be delivered Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm
All of our European deliveries are now courier, fully tracked and securely delivered by APC- Overnight
You might also like...
Check out also...
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2020 by Nitro App