Banana side dish topped with mozzarella & guava slice
Preparation: 70 min.
The bananas are highly consumed in Colombia, in many different ways to prepare them. Today we will share a new and easy recipe, baking them loaded with cheese, guava bar slices and sprinkled with lemon peel at the end.
Serving it as a delicious side dish and highly nutritious!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp butter for varnishing
- 100 grs. Mozzarella cheese
- 50 grs. Guava bar sliced
- 2 lemons, grated skin
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C for 10 minutes, place the ripe bananas with a layer of butter, and bake for 60 minutes or until reaching a tender and golden brown.
- Remove bananas from the oven and open them from the middle. Place there some slices of mozzarella cheese and squares of guava sandwich. Finally sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Give a minute heat stroke in the microwave and start sharing. Hot, much better...!